Monday 7 December 2015

Happy Chanukah

I just had to post for chanukah, and hope that you began your festival of lights in a positive way.

Mine began with candle light and bathing in candle light that is awesomeness. Best wishes to everyone, and I'm very pleased that the Irish singer, Sinead O'Connor is recovering. The best news of the day, love beyond to her.

Best wishes to PEGIDA in Europe and its launch in the UK, they've certainly got 'Elijah's Fire'.

Best wishes to the students at Warwick University, I stand with you for social justice, and against 'police brutality'. Duty of Care is essential.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQHFwgnnGBE

This mother of life as had a two month break from blogging.

CHAVAH

http://www.chabad.org/theJewishWoman/article_cdo/aid/335943/jewish/Chavah-Mother-of-All-Life.htm

Love beyond measure 

Welcome back! 

I felt compelled to post on the blog this evening, I am glad that I did, as there were some messages waiting for a response. 

As Ha'Shem said the other evening when I was cooking, 'Mishnah'.

He's always pleased with me when I am cooking and eating.

He knows that appetite has a huge impact; due to being an empath and being very sensitive to planetary energies. There are times when I find it difficult to eat and I am also awaiting oral surgery, and my delivery today was coconut oil. Wonderful for the mouth, hair and face. In fact, great all over the body. 

Chanukah a blessing upon the healers that some call the 'Essenes'. It is written that in the time of 'Menahem the Essene', there were 80 disciples in pairs, dressed in silk. Menahem was also paired with Hillel the Elder. 

Have you worn silk when you were either healing or teaching? I remember wearing orange silk when I was teaching Reiki healing, its such a wonderful bright sunshine colour to wear. 



No comments:

Post a Comment