Tuesday 8 December 2015

FELICITY

The messages that I received today while I was posting.

Ehyeh, Ehyeh.

Felicity

There are locations with the name 'Felicity'. However, I feel drawn to Santa Felicity due to its connection to the forthcoming holidays. The church of Santa Felicity is in Florence, Tuscany and it is written that in the 2nd century, Syrian Christians settled in Florence, just south of the River Arno, the beginning of the spread of the word in Florence. In the church there is a painting, 'Miracle of Our Lady of the Snow'. No coincidence then that the artist was Bernardino Poccetti.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernardino_Poccetti

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Felicita,_Florence


The first time that this mother of life was sent to Florence, there was snow on the ground, and I had been sent there on business to collect some photography of cars. Our client was an Italian car manufacturer.

I did manage to do a little sightseeing at dawn. I was only young in those days, and I flew into Pisa, and on my return, I had to get a train to Milan and fly home from that location. Of course, the train took me through beautiful countryside.

The second time I was sent to Florence, was for the harmonic concordance in 2003, an incredible spiritual happening on the river arno. An Israeli, Italians, and the mother of life, together in harmony, as we blessed the water together.

The sun shone brightly that winter day, the light shone on Florence, prior to arriving in Florence, there was an exchange of gifts, gifted from America, from the UK, I even received free flights from the Irish airline. Ryanair.



I knew the journey was ordained, and my heart exploded with the power of love that overwhelmed my presence. I was so HOT on that journey with the love that was being sent to yours truly. It  continually showered upon this cup. Some describe it as being like sparkling gold dust - that we mystical healers see sometimes when we are giving healing. However, it moves like golden snowflakes, as it gently comes upon you and those that you are with.

So will it be a Santa Felicity for you this year? Such happy times, such joy and gladness, such wonderful memories of sharing the love.




No comments:

Post a Comment