Thursday 17 December 2015

Arab Vision

While bathing I saw the profile of an Arab on the left looking right. He was wearing a headdress like this, and it reminded me of the young princes in the UAE and Bahrain.



I asked the heavenly Father, why are you showing me this, and he responded.

BE BOLD






Proverbs 28, 'The righteous are as bold as a lion'.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsgEndx3d8U

Then when I checked my messages, a Jeremy Corbyn supporter had written in response to me, and we know what happened in Oldham don't we? Many of the Labour voters don't even speak English. So much for assimilation. Hey!

Jeremy Corbyn and his supporters have got to stop pandering to Muslims, and BE BOLD. 

UPDATE 

Arab royals from Qatar have been abducted, and 26 hostages were taken while they were on a falcon hunting trip in Iraq, the Daily Mail reports. It is written that the hostages were snatched by around a 100 militants from their camp in Samawah province. Qatar's foreign ministry said it had sent its foreign minister Mohammed bin Abdullah al-Rumaihi, his assistant and Qatar's ambassador to Baghdad to negotiate their safe return.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3363769/Qatar-sends-ministers-negotiate-release-26-hostages-captured-gunmen-Iraq.html#ixzz3uaRuu3Ev
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook





No comments:

Post a Comment