Thursday 10 December 2015

Ehyeh Ehyeh

Ehyeh, Eheyh is what he said to his mother of life. Prior to that on the 28th of November I woke up with a message about lovers, and afterwards I was taken into a 'supermarket' reality'. I saw someone that I knew dressed in 'black and white', and as she turned to walk away, I tried to lift up my arm to wave at her. Alas, my right arm would not move to greet her in my joy and gladness. After that dream, the people in the UK, shopped on-line, and they didn't embrace America's 'Black Friday'.

In the Psalms it mentions the right arm and what it achieves in life. 'It was not by their sword that they won the land, nor did their arm bring them victory, it was your right hand, your arm, and the light of your face, for you loved them'. Psalm 44:3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYErzEMN4NU

That verse exalts the power of love and what that love can achieve. It is confirmed again in Psalm 89, 13. 'Your arm is endowed with power, your hand is strong, your right hand exalted'. And again in Psalm 98:1 'Sing to the LORD, a new song, for he has done marvellous things, his right arm and his holy arm have worked salvation for him'. 

Then there was the case of Irish singer, 'Sinead O'Connor and I am so thankful that she is in recovery, that makes me glad. After that came the floods in the UK, and for those that have the eyes to see they were predicted to come and many messages were delivered.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw2KoluZ9ng

No comments:

Post a Comment