Thursday 4 June 2015

SEEING ALMOND ENERGY

The people are certainly having a time of it with the bills - I opened a water bill and it was £250.  The news media predicted that water bills would come down not go up. This recluse uses the water very sparingly - not due to the water but due to the high cost of electricity to power the electrical and gas appliances. When you receive bills like that the poor think 'I can't afford to live'.

Then the electricity was cut off and a friend came to visit and said that she had sent me an email with some transits.

Later in the evening - I went to get something to eat as I couldn't cook at home - and then when I returned my front door key wouldn't open the door. I thought what more can happen today.

So there I sat outside - with a little food to eat wondering how long it would be before I could get back in doors.

Then all of a sudden lots of almond shaped flying energy began flying towards the building in tandem - one after the other like spaceships. They were slightly different in sizes but they all had the same colouring. Cyan blue colour on the outside - red-orange on the inner and the golden energy in the middle. Then I thought maybe I will be able to get in doors now. Sure enough - now the key would open the front door after the energy had arrived.

One of the smaller energies even came inside with me and rested by the inside of the door. How awesome it is to be able to see energy - how it moves - what it does and where it goes. The speed in which it moves and to be able to see its colours - is such a beautiful sight and reminds you - that you are loved.

That the love energy is always with you - no matter the circumstances - the energy of the force of love - you can always depend upon to help you and be there for those that can see its splendour for the glory of God.

Its like when the LORD spoke to Jeremiah and said 'What do you see Jeremiah?' and he responded, 'I see the branch of an almond tree'. Jeremiah 1:11 Jeremiah could clearly hear and see and as such he was a clairvoyant and clairaudient as I am too. Such wonder it is when you can see energy with your eyes open and hear the LORD when he speaks to you.

I have some ground almonds in the cupboard - I shall eat some with breakfast tomorrow. However - have you made almond milk yet! Almonds are very expensive in the UK and in California they have been pulling up the almond trees due to the amount of water that the trees require.

Also be aware that if you wish to have pure almonds - then it is best to ensure that they are not from America - due to what America has done to the flora. To be honest I would prefer not to eat anything from the USA - due to what we know about what the farmers have done to the crops.


No comments:

Post a Comment