Friday 19 June 2015

4th July

As written in a previous post just as I was about to go off to sleep a lovely great White Elephant came to pay homage to yours truly. A wonderful and lovely Spirit arrived on my left and it was like he came through the window behind me - then off I went to sleep. I have changed the direction of my bed so the directions have changed.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/white-elephant-international-yoga-day.html

Then when I woke up I was given a date.

4th JULY

I immediately thought that is America's day.

Then I went to look for a white elephant video and the ad with it was for 'International Yoga Day' that is being held on the 21st June 2015.

So what is going to happen on the 4th July that is the 'Day of the Group' in numerics?

If I receive anymore information about why I've been given the date of the 4th of July - I will update this post. Rarely am I given specific dates - so when I am - it means that it is very important. The question is this - is it this year or some other year.

This year the 4th of July is on Saturday - the Jewish sabbath! I just received an email from Michael Lerner and his support of the Vatican, I can assure you that this love did not remain hidden!

The 4th July will be Tammuz 17 and it is written that it was 'the day that Moses breaks the tablets' and so the Jewish people fast on that day. That would be good wouldn't it if they could fast themselves from the corporations, did you hear that Michael!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ahmh8Kt7qM

Its also the day that 'sacrificial offerings were discontinued'.

'The Lubavitcher Rebbe urged that the Three Weeks should be a time of increased giving of charity and Torah study (in keeping with the verse (Isaiah 1:27), "Zion shall be redeemed by law, and her returnees by charity")'

http://www.chabad.org/calendar/view/day.asp?tdate=7/4/2015

I like that especially as 2015 is the 'Year of Generous' as per Luke 20:15 when Jesus spoke of it and Zion the returnees by charity was very welcome this week.

Now the UN gave an international day to yoga - where's our international day for being generous?

Why don't we make July 4th the day of generous e.g. charity that kicks of three weeks of increased giving in harmonic concordance with the spiritual law of the cosmos. I think that's a great idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQAgrCuKwPc

Maybe I should make a video on that for peace and prosperity.

America if you are going to celebrate - do it properly.

If you are going to return - then do it properly.

Do it charitably!

Keep the light alight - lemon for the brain - and sambuca for the back.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDkI5UHfL_M
Food wise - black olive recipes for the 4th July - feta cheese recipes - plenty of goats milk as this is the timeline of the goats milk. Abba likes feta cheese samosa's. Last night I made spaghetti with plenty of black olives - tomatoe - lots of garlic - red onion cooked in rice bran oil. It was delicious when the cheese was added at the end.

Return to your joy - return charitably. Be tender with your bodies and your bodies will be tender to you. Abba likes coconut milk or goats milk with cinnamon. Pineapple and orange juice is another choice for health and healing. See how to cook the pineapple skins.


No comments:

Post a Comment