Saturday 13 June 2015

Dancing Dream

Yesterday I was having a wonderful dream of dancing in the arm of a man then a woman came along and tried to stop us dancing.

So the man let go of me and then he went over and told the woman off for doing what she was doing. After that we resumed dancing and having a lovely time. So there I was really enjoying my dream - not wishing to wake up - and a friend knocks on the door and woke me up. I like having wonderful dreams and I think this is the first time that I've dreamt of dancing.


So what does dancing mean to you - for me dancing is creative - gives a person a sense of freedom and with another person can indicate friendship or relationship. To dance together can also be symbolic of teamwork.

In dream interpretation if you had a companion with you it indicates a general improvement in that which concerns you, if the dream was pleasant companionship. With dance in a dream it can predict new friends and gay social times ahead. If you were dancing with a dance partner than it indicates great success in your love relationships and all your enterprises will flourish. So it is a very auspicious and positive dream to have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80aeu00lavE

In the dream the man defended the reality that he was enjoying with yours truly - and it can indicate that there is a man that is defending you or will defend you and the dance. Its no coincidence that Jesus likes to dance - and dance is great exercise.


'Better a dinner where love is' 



After the dream I was sharing with my friend that James Last had passed over - and she shared that Ron Moody had passed over. Ron Moody most well known for his character of "Fagin" in the musical of Oliver. One of the greatest musicals of all time; of one of the Charles Dickens stories.

No surprise then that there are ancient texts that speak of the dance of the Lord.

http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/biblical-topics/post-biblical-period/jesus-as-lord-of-the-dance/

Such grace defending the dance of the Lord. As Jesus said, 'You can do it with Grace'.




No comments:

Post a Comment