Sunday 21 June 2015

I Rejoiced Psalm 122

Tell the Rabbi's in Israel that the LORD speaks of Shale and it can be found in different realities. In the book of Job it speaks of it in terms of the 'destroyers' prospering like they are prospering by trillions in the USA on the back of Shale and fracking.

Then there is a different reality whereby my people prosper in love. Ask the Rabbi's who speak of war coming upon Israel to read Psalm 122. Also you can tell the Rabbi's that when yours truly went to the cave that he speaks of in 2007 - it was there that a humble stall holder was chosen to blow the shofar for me. Remember to tell Rabbi Amram Vaknin and Gil Nachman what Elijah ELIAKIM as written.



In 2007 I had a divine ascension experience with another healer that I was with at the time, and at the end of the experience people were bringing their children to me to be blessed. Did it foretell what would happen in the future? It certainly looks like it - as my mission of compassion with the children still exists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ_alvQFIUQ

Now Psalm 122 as I rejoiced this week when the parents brought the child to these gates for healing the translation is from the NIV.

The artwork was gifted to the mother of the child. 
The paint was spread for healing them both in 2014.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyxEX3WABuc


I rejoiced with those who said to me,
"Let us go to the house of the LORD".
Our feet are standing in your gates, Jerusalem.

Jerusalem is built like a city
that is closely compacted together.
That there is where the tribes go up-
the tribes of the LORD-
to praise the name of the LORD
according to the statute given to Israel.

There stand the thrones for judgment,
the thrones of the house of David.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:
"May those who love you be secure.
May there be peace within your walls.
and security within your citadels."

For the sake of my family and friends,
I will say 'Peace be within you'.
For the sake of the house of the LORD our God,
I will seek your prosperity.

Peace be within you Israel.

May your love prosper.

SHALE


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05-5Jis64Ro


As the Son of God said 'You can do it with grace' and as the child said, 'Its hot' when he was receiving healing through these hands. No coincidence then that the book of Revelation also spoke of the hotness. The child was indeed blessed with the prospering of healing love.



No comments:

Post a Comment