Tuesday 8 October 2013

'RAINING STORM' MANDALA

This mandala is for a person with a Native American past life, his name is 'Raining Storm'. When I began to paint the mandala I saw the pyramids and mountains an historical spiritual heritage. The gold background came in first, the color of corn, and sunflowers. I felt the energy of the morning sun and its creativity.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0LAoOKGg5c

Then the white came in and it began with a white centre with four white storm flashes, then there were four more making eight. The symbol of Venus the eight pointed star. USHA, the divine court. I saw the white star transform into a snowflake and I knew that 'Raining Storm' has a great connection with the science of the consciousness of water and its memories. The mandala itself is much brighter than it looks in this scan of it. Probably due to the reduced size, the actual size is A4. I paint mainly A4 for economical reasons, and sometimes A3 size if it is for a special occasion like a wedding.

'RAINING STORM'



It began to look like an amazing bright white diamond shape; and I know that this person has a connection with vibrational medicine. I recommend the Gem Essences Vibrational Medicine book by Gurudas for 'Raining Storm'. He has work to do with precious gems including the gold for healing purposes. He has certainly been a Medicine Man and healer in many past lives. 

Then the flashes of white purity were added following by the flashes of blue symbolic of the storm, its lights and rain from the electric storm. I saw this wonderful image emerge; and the snow covered mountains were covered in rain from this storm. I then saw the swirling sapphire blue energy of truth in the center of the mandala, it would be fascinating to see it spin. 

Around the outside deep red was selected to represent the sacred hoop, and its ring of fire of protection for him and his family. A sacred hoop around the great work of 'Raining Storm' and what his life has manifested in a good way to help humanity. 

I see the simplicity of the mandala at the same time as seeing its complexity. I see the depth and richness of the one called 'Raining Storm'. I see a great soul with arrows of truth, and I see the power of it and its pure intention. 'Raining Storm' has been blessed and the mandala shows us that. 

********************************

If you would like your own personal mandala, I do paint them on request, or when I am compelled to do so for a person that is brought to me to receive this blessing. I also paint for the healing of others and prophetically. The healing paintings often reveal what is required by the person as far as diet and lifestyle changes are concerned. The healing paintings are to inspire people to heal in wonderful ways. 

There is a small donation for commissions; plus the cost of postage and packing if and when people would like the original artwork sent to them wherever they are in the world.  

I love to spread the paint, and I could happily spend the rest of my life in nature, just painting for the blessed ones that the LORD brings to me. 

Love beyond measure 'Raining Storm'. 

Thank you for being you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment