Thursday 24 October 2013

Love Poems and Actions

I heard the Noel Harrison song 'Windmills of your mind', and it reminded me of seeing all of the Christmas decorations today and the word 'NOEL'. Christmas and what it has become does remind us of the song. However, today I received a small box of goodies from a blessed friend in Holland. In the box there is coconut oil, himalayan salt, pure organic honey, and a natural wood massager  for my feet. Also some other food that looks like linseed with the texture of cous cous. He is a young platonic friend, but an old soul.  He is always aligned with me Ho Anu, sent me spiritual food from the love compelled in his heart.

Since 2010, his giving has been beyond measure, I don't know what I would have done without his help. I was going through a high level initiation for the benefit of humanity.  Like Elijah that was fed by the birds.  If you look at the Creation fresco in the Sistine Chapel, you will see a young man supporting the will of the LORD. In the timeline of when she was taken away from Adam, there was also a man from Holland that helped and he came upon the scene again when she started her own company.

A Dutch man that lives in the UK, he was one of the photographers that worked with my company. However,  he was the photographer that came from his heart. He spoke the truth and he could see the light that was before him. He knew in his heart, that the Lady stood in integrity, and that others viewed that as 'dangerous' due to where they were coming from.

He once said, 'If you had money behind you, then you would be dangerous'. Dangerous to whom and to what? Those that support the status quo? She walks the walk, and talks the talk, and Prophet Isaiah  knew that only one in a thousand would be able to stand in integrity, in the light of the flame of Joseph.

The Dutch photographer could stand in her light of truth and love, so could Ho Anu. The Dutch were there for her during the storms in her life, they were there to beam their love, as friends, family and spiritual brothers. It is no coincidence that I have a Dutch Jewish heritage on one side of the family, truly a close connection with Holland.

 HO ANU 

I am deeply honored to call Ho Anu my spiritual brother, and Holland is blessed to have him on their soil. Remember that Jesus also had a spiritual sister that was there for him, so did St Francis. The LORD never leaves us alone when we truly walk with him. There is always a person sent that you can trust with your heart, when you trust completely in the LORD.

In my complete trust in the LORD and his Son, that trust was returned, with the trust of others that were truly compassionate, loving and giving in pure intention.

This year, I had already decided, that I shall give a small basket of different herbs and spices; that my friend in the UK requires for her good health, and I shall include Balsamic vinegar and some seeds.  I shall enjoy following my intuition on the best nutrients for her, and what is good for her at this time.

That then reminds us of the days when people used to give hampers, and this song was sung. The RAB used to sing it a lot. For it is a song of the 'Son of Joseph' and his flame of love.

'You'll never walk alone'. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa4sDx-OXxU

I then felt compelled to write a poem for the guys and girls in the public domain.

When man is compelled by love, 
there is nothing he cannot achieve. 
When he has wisdom by his side, 
the light shines in his eyes, 
and he stops eating the fries. 

There is nothing he will not try, 
if he sees that she can fly with him,
and embrace his strengths. 

In her love he soars with his confidence and courage. 
In his love she knows, that she is adored like never before. 
A good woman gives her man the freedom to be, 
a good man loves her endlessly. 

He protects her sensitive energy, 
so that she can nurture him. 
When you see two people dance together, 
you know how close they are. 
How wonderful to see the love beam from their eyes, 
coming from their hearts. 




No comments:

Post a Comment