Friday 11 October 2013

ISON UPDATE

Following on from the 1/3rd prophecies. [1] Here is an update on ISON and planetary weather. Some videos are not uploading so providing you with the link.

4MINS News October 11, 2013.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHwkRnYHS-Y

Last night, Chris brought me a bottle of red wine and today is shabat, that was a powerful message for this mystic. I then felt compelled to do a mandala for him. Its beautiful in its lightness, like the beauty of the sea in Greece,  I see a flower in the centre of it, like a flower one could see in the sea. The messages of water and how clear they can be. I felt great affection with this young man and he also has a connection with a man that I have not spoken to for a long time. It is certainly past life connection, a son and a father, a strong father and his son. Interesting that in the scanning, rays have been added to the surrounding of the mandala.



The energies of his mandala reminded me of the Galilee and Jesus speaking on a boat softly to his companions. This man as a strong connection with water and water influences, he has a gentle way of sharing his truth, to make his point that touches the heart. On a soul level he knows why he reincarnated, and that it was important that we connected on some level of existence this lifetime.

He has a blessed heart and the feminine energy is very strong with him. Great compassion and mercy is with him, a special soul. I see travel for him in Europe coming up in the future, I see holiday time, and well deserved it is too. I see a life spent on a Greek Island in a past life, and I also see the beauty of Atlantis that he holds within his heart like the flower.

1.  http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/13-prophecies.html

No comments:

Post a Comment