Sunday 27 October 2013

Lou Reed RIP

On the 1st of June I wrote about "Lou Reed Liver", and about the connection that we nearly had with his meditation CD's a decade ago. Last night I heard what sounded like a gong again. I have listened to this video, and the sound that Lou Reed recorded for this meditation, sounds like what I heard last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH4VkI4kuoQ

Yesterday, I also wrote about the 'Liver', on the solar eclipse post in the public domain. You may remember that the Saturn image also included a mic, and so does the image of the Ear nebula discovered in 2012.

When I wrote about Lou Reed on the 1st of June, I wrote with affection for him, and compassion for what he experienced and put himself through during his life. [1]

He wrote how when he was a teenager they put electrodes on his head and it was intended to cure his 'bisexuality'. In 1974, he wrote a song about how they 'Kill Your Sons'. I wish I had done a healing painting for him, like I had done for others. However, let's post the 'Sacred Rings', with the bird mandala for him.



In 2004, his song 'Satellite of Love' was released. He also released 'Fistful of Love', on 'I AM a Bird Now'.



Lou Reed 

RIP dear Lou Reed, don't be sad now. 

We love you. 

To those that criticize Lou Reed,
and those that honor his musical talent and life.

Did you walk in his moccasins?

Ponder upon it!



1. http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/lou-reed-liver.html

No comments:

Post a Comment