Monday 23 September 2013

School Bus Crash Cumbria - Testimony of Warning

When I woke up this morning, the energy was all in my back, so I looked at the news and there has been another school bus crash in Cumbria, UK. 20 people involved in it, and 20 is the number of judgement. The lorry driver has been arrested. [1] There have been so many bus and coach crashes this year in different countries, surely, they are not a coincidence. Surely, the heavenly Father knows that the children are being targeted. We did receive a warning about the buses earlier in the year, and I did post the warning in the public domain. Prophet Isaiah spoke about the 'Testimony of Warning' and its importance in this timeline for the children. Isaiah 8. 


It was in September 2010 when the heavenly Father said ‘No school, schools out’. [2] Last night I also posted a RIP for a young rapper who died after a tribute event for another youngster who died due to a 'knife crime'. He was only 18 years old and my heart went out to his mother and family, last night before rest I prayed for the children of our nations; and I asked HaShem how many more children have to die? How many more before humanity will be ready for the solution? 


The earth will disclose the blood shed on it; the earth will conceal its slain no longer.' Isaiah 26:21

'When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained.' Rev 6:9





lhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-24202827

http://academysounds.blogspot.co.uk/2010/09/scroll-visions.htm


1 comment:

  1. Hello, I was really encouraged to discover this site. The cause getting that this is these kinds of an educational put up. I desired to thank you for this insightful read through of the subject.
    San Ramon school bus
    bay area party bus
    Employee shuttle in walnut creek
    walnut creek school transportation

    ReplyDelete