Monday 30 September 2013

HEALING DEFENDER

This painting came in on Saturday evening the 27th. I have called it defender because I can see a mother and two of her children that are being defended. I also see man and he looks just like a man I once knew. A great healer of people and animals. Before he passed over he had decided to do a degree and he was involved in the science department. He was probably planning to prove his work scientifically. The painting confirms that we are going in the right direction.

He likes the colour and the fact that he was close to me before the end of his life on the planet. He knows that I have never forgotten his great healing works and that I still have a strong connection with him and the work that we all did together in the 90's. In the painting it looks like he is holding something in his arms that he would like to give.


I also see what looks like a bluebird in the painting that is coming. Then this evening, I connected with someone who had trained in a therapy that he taught. Its fascinating how things evolve. How paintings look so different when they are scanned and uploaded. I see totally different images emerge from the paintings than when the paint was being spread.



No comments:

Post a Comment