Tuesday 24 September 2013

House of Golden Light

Last week I was looking out the kitchen window and on the tree I saw a tree house, then it was completely lit up with golden light. It was like the sun was in the house itself. The sun wasn't anywhere else but in the house on the tree. 

Yesterday I shared what I saw with a friend, and she said that about a year ago, a friend of hers had also been shown a house with the golden light inside it. 




In the USA there is a Native American Chief, Chief Golden Light Eagle. He spoke about how he didn't receive the prophecy about Japan in advance. Why would he? What connection does he have with Japan? However, he did receive a dream about Obama and what would happen when he was told his time was up. Of course, he would receive dreams about his own nation because that is what he is connected to. The USA is on his radar, and we all have different connections with our radars and what is placed there for divine purpose. That doesn't mean that Chief Golden Light is more right than the those that did receive information about Japan prior to the 'tsunami of pain' taking place. It just means that he is different and has a different divine purpose. So judge not Chief Golden Eagle, the true children of the sun live in their hearts. 

An American country singer Cooder Graw also brought out an album 'House of the Golden Light'. [1] 

Last night an American also gave me a 'red Ferrari' picture as a gift, that was incredible, because it links back to the same gift being given to me by Spirit a decade ago. 

A decade ago I could not accept the gift due to the high price of it. Afterwards I realized that if I could not accept the gift that Spirit were giving me at that time, then it meant that I had more work to do on self and self-esteem. So I then did a lot more work on self at that point.  The car can be symbolic of self, and Spirit were giving me an expensive, fast, red sporty model with pink ribbons. 

Hence, my eyes lit up when I saw the car again last night. As we know the 'Ferarri' is an Italian car, and  in the 90's, I knew a lady in publishing with the surname 'Ferrari'. 

In return for the 'Ferrari', I gave the American a blue mystic rose for achieving the impossible, just like the holy mother gave me the blue mystic rose a few years ago. 

The house of golden light can also be symbolic of the self, and the golden light that is within you. I love to live amongst the trees in nature and that is why I live in the country where I am close to the trees. 

The golden light also reminded me of the gong and wholeness, home of the golden light indeed, 
the song of sound, that vibrates throughout your being of consciousness. Shalom! A friend came around last night, and I was sharing with her about shalom and wholeness. 

This Friday I will be going for the second gong sound healing session, Saturday to an holistic fair, to receive, to replenish my energy and to give of myself what is to be given. The person that I am now is very different to the person that I was a decade ago. Life indeed is a parable! 

The golden light is also a wonderful healing energy of mashiach. No surprise then that I was instructed to wear gold for the second mission to Israel in 2007. 

Mashiach 2013 
http://www.messianictimes.com/daily-news-2/1523-union-of-british-messianic-synagogues-mashiach-2013-conference-recap

HaShem 

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_at_the_Golden_Light


No comments:

Post a Comment