Sunday 29 September 2013

Saint Isabel Coming Through

I promised to do a healing today for an American, and after I asked for the heavenly Father, his Son, Mother Mary and all of the healing Angels to assist the healing. As soon as the healing began, I saw the Star of David, and I then saw huge wings to fly. Then I saw this painting from this blog.

After that I saw a wonderful healing Angel with large wings in the man's heart.  I asked her what her name was and she replied 'ISABELLE'. Her hair was shoulder length and it was a fawn color. Then the healing began. This is the first time that I remember connecting with Isabelle in the healing process and that is why I am making this special post about it.

The name Isabelle is connected to Jerusalem due to its Queens. However there was also Saint Isabelle who was a Franciscan. It is written that the name Isabelle originates from the Spainish or Italian and it means 'devoted or consecrated in god'. Saint Isabel of France lived in the 13th century. [1] This saint was a healer, and if you look at the figure of her she has her hands in the healing position. [2] I feel a great connection with this saint, she was always correcting people and putting them straight, a lady after my own heart.

This is a great song about Saint Isabel by Nightwatchman. Indeed she is coming through the heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXdEBXX3EXE

1. http://www.babycenter.com/baby-names-isabella-4891.htm

2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Isabel_of_France

No comments:

Post a Comment