Sunday 12 May 2024

KEYS FOUND TODAY

On the 15th April, 2024, I received a dream that I had found my original car and house keys that I haven't been able to find for a year. 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2024/04/key-dream.html

Today, while in the kitchen on the worktop there were two sets of keys looking at me, both of them sitting together. Just like the dream, I am really pleased, has I was baffled at what I could have done with one of the sets of keys. I think one of the sets of keys must have been in a side pocket of a cross body bag, and maybe I had only checked two of the zip pockets last year instead of three. 

Although it doesn't really matter where they were now that I've found them. It does signify the accuracy of the dream received. Dreams can be really awesome. 




No comments:

Post a Comment