Saturday 30 March 2024

COCKTAIL PARTY EFFECT DREAM

I received another dream this morning, this time I was at a Cocktail party that I was attending, while I was at the party, I realised that this wasn't the first time I've dreamt of being at a cocktail party. Consecutive dreams, it was a consecutive dream because I was wearing a different dress in each dream of attending a cocktail party. 

In dream interpretation to dream of a party is about the dreamer's social life, its meaning differs if you were the organiser of the party or attending a party. It is more fortunate if you dreamt that you were attending a party. I anticipate that there will be lots of gatherings this year in election year, they are sometimes held for fund raising. Hence, we can anticipate more invitations this year and a lot more local activity. 

Interesting that the Reform party are now polling at 16%, it is very likely that the longer that the Tories leave the election, the support for Reform will continue to increase before the election. However, support has to be turned into winning seats, so it will be interesting to see how the Reform candidate gets on in the south Blackpool by-election on the 2nd of May. 

Leaflets from the Liberal Democrats and Tories asking for our votes have already started arriving in our locality for the local council elections on the 2nd May, 2024. 

In some seats, I anticipate that Independents will continue to take votes too. A lot of people have had enough of the two-party system and the status quo. Say NO to Net Zero. 

The dream is directional, in as much, the cocktail parties were local. It is a time for gatherings and accepting invitations to gather together for intelligent dialog. 

THE COCKTAIL EFFECT 





No comments:

Post a Comment