Sunday 11 February 2024

WOOD DRAGON YEAR 2024

Chinese New Year began yesterday, this year it is the year of the "Wood Dragon", and the last time there were one of those years was 60 years ago. 1964, was the flower power era. Very colourful, flamboyant people and clothes. Great music and great movies. If you were on the planet at that time, what do you remember about 1964? The difference is that this time Pluto is in Aquarius and this celebration comes in during Aquarius sun sign time too, with the New Moon in Aquarius. 

Sky shares his view of 2024 in the year of the Wood Dragon. 


How you feeling, I'm taking it easy, doing some Spring cleaning each day, some space clearing, thinking about my next steps and next moves. I was born in the year of the horse and I feel the horse is walking and enjoying the scenery in its field. Oxalates aren't good for horses, a GP shared that when a horse was allowed to forage amongst high oxalate plants, they became lame. Takes a look at his website, Dr Jerry Thompson, a GP & Ecological Physician in England. 

https://www.drjerrythompson.co.uk/leaflets-2/oxalates/

Fortunately, I was able to resolve the tendon issue that I had in my left foot years ago. Although my knees and coccyx are still painful sometimes, the weather does impact upon my body, especially in the winter time. 

At the end of this month it will be a year since I began to reduce the amount of food that is high oxalate e.g. I cut out 98% of potatoes. I have to get on and continue with the reduced oxalate journey again this year. Health and nutrition is still very important and a priority in my life for healing the body, in 2024. regeneration. Also on Tuesday the 13th February, I turn into a 7 year, and that is a year for teaching and learning again. I've also had some success with castor oil during 2023 and I share on a daily basis. 

So you might like to see where you are in your life cycle. I differ to Sky, I see this year has being very earthed and grounded in a wood year. Important to nature, wood, relates to the trees, and the tree of life. When I think of the wood dragon, I think of sculpting in wood, design with wood and paper made with wood. Carpentry and homes using real wood. Wood lives, wood grows, trees have fruit and you shall know them by their fruit. 

Hope you have a great week, next week, celebrate with yours truly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment