Tuesday 24 January 2023

PRODUCER DREAM

Monday morning, 23rd of January, 2023, I received another dream. This time I was working, producing, and I asked the Director if he'd picked someone, if he had someone in mind for the part, because if he hadn't, then I would have to arrange a casting session. It reminded me of my days working in television production making commercials in London. I was blessed to have the opportunity to work alongside some really amazing creative people. The 23rd of January, is the "Day of Character". 

In dream interpretation, a dream of working can indicate domestic happiness and contentment. If a dream includes film, moving or still, it can signify a gratifying gift or unexpected bonus. It can also indicate meeting new faces in new places fairly soon. 

To ask questions in a dream also has significance, it is usually in connection with general good luck. So a very positive dream to receive. 





No comments:

Post a Comment