Wednesday 21 December 2022

2ND ELON MUSK DREAM

On the 14th of November, I had the first dream of Elon Musk. This morning at dawn I received another dream of Elon. In Hebrew his name means "Oak Tree" and there is a biblical prophecy about the Oak tree. 

ELON MUSK DREAM 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2022/11/elon-musk-dream.html



Elon was born in the summer in the sign of the crab, in adulthood they develop a tough shell to cover their soft inside. Anyway, let's chat about this 2nd dream. 

There was five of us in the meet up, two women and three men having discussions. We were walking together and we went for lunch at a local restaurant in my location. Elon the gentleman that opened the door for me so that I could enter the restaurant first. He was very relaxed and was enjoying the conversation that we were having. 

I know the specific bistro restaurant featured in the dream, I used to go there to business networking lunches when I was running my marketing consultancy, I'd also take my clients for lunch there.  

The restaurant is in town and there used to be a gym and spa next door. It isn't far from our military base, just across the main road from the garrison land. 

In dream interpretation going to a restaurant indicates pleasant social activities connected with business. 

There was five of us in the dream and it included Elon, in dream interpretation to dream of a famous person is advising the dreamer to keep on trying because help is coming from an unexpected source. 

The first Elon dream was about the clean up, this second dream is about the business discussions. 

What Twitter has been involved in for many years prior to Elon taking over, has international implications. 

Wishing you a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year Elon, to you and your family. Thank you for being you and opening the door to the Twitter Files. 






No comments:

Post a Comment