Tuesday 31 May 2022

QUESTION DREAMS

Two mornings on the trot, my ex-husband appeared in dream state and both times he asked "Are you OK?".  I just looked at him. 


QUESTIONS 



In dream interpretation to be asked questions is an obstacle dream. The weather has taken a turn in the UK, and weather patterns impacts upon my physical health and movement. I've put the heating on this morning to take the chill off the Gemini New Moon energies. 

So let's take a look at my biorhythm chart, overall my average deficit is -54%. Hence I don't feel OK today. My physical is in deficit by -14%. Not much fun physically for the next couple of weeks, has my physical is not improving again until the 12th June, 2022. 

The Daily Mail featured some new research today for Osteoarthritis and it was about the hormone Melatonin. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10868847/Sleep-hormone-help-treat-arthritis-research-suggests.html

Did you know that Infrared Light Therapy can increase melatonin by 75%? Melatonin is amazing, I was given it with ginger while I was in Australia for seasickness, it enabled me to go in the Sydney Boat Race. It stops jet lag too. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evvQxpnnZBQ







No comments:

Post a Comment