Thursday 16 December 2021

LOTTERY MESSAGE

 I received a message this morning when I was opening my eyes. 

"Those that won the lottery didn't receive a birthday card". 

I did have a recent £5 win with a scratch card that I bought a few weeks ago and at a recent birthday party people were talking about the lottery that is utilised in the UK to raise money for charities including healthcare. 

However, the media also write about the "NHS Postcode Lottery" and it has been researched. During the research they found that there was a huge variation in healthcare provided depending upon where people lived. 

The researchers found that there is a "distinct north-south divide, with nine out of ten of the poorest performing CCGs being located in the south of England". The Medical Technology Group that were investigating found that astonishing.  

I do think that most people would be surprised by the fact due to people thinking that those in the south are better served than those in the north. 

CCG stands for Clinical Commissioning Group and you can read more about the research on this link. 

https://mtg.org.uk/the-nhs-postcode-lottery-alive-and-well-still/

Now on medical technology, I had some more RED LIGHT treatment last night and it felt great. First I had 15 minutes on my face and neck, then I had 15 minutes shared between the front and back of my torso. During the red light treatment I could see turquoise energetic light in my healing room, the colour of transformation. 

https://youtu.be/onJz1aS7Fxg

After the treatment I applied Star Anise with cream upon my intestines, and on my hips I applied a great Green Lipped Mussel Extract Gel from Optima and massaged it in. It was a restful night of sleep. 



No comments:

Post a Comment