Tuesday 23 June 2015

Authentic Indian Yoga

Now I know why I didn't take to Westernized yoga as I can only live in the truth of integrity. It amuses me that I've had a lot of spiritual experiences in the last couple years with water up the nose.

And every time it happened there was a plane crash afterwards. However, there is another reality with water up the nose - and that is how yoga is traditionally done in India. Water up the nose to begin the yoga - is what happens in authentic yoga from India. So the West still have a lot to learn about the truth and its integrity.






So I had the spiritual experiences of water up the nose for the clearing of the sinus - and have been divinely guided to do inversion therapy - everything has been provided to me and for me by the divine directly. We've also been discussing eternal life and Dr Usui and Jesus definitely have eternal life. We were discussing Reiki treatments and Reiki training courses and how the energy oxygenates the blood by at least 30%. Oh the miracles that have been performed for so many people in my heart. As predicted in Psalm 122 - my people prospered in love.


This rose painting was gifted to a special young person in my heart. 

HO ANU 

He has the original artwork. 

Thank you for providing for me. 

You are worthy of the worthy. 

Glory be to God 






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyxEX3WABuc


Thank you to the Son of Joseph and my mother.

I was only a young mother myself when the Son of Joseph passed over.

Within a short space of time I was compelled to start my own business.

He said 'Forget me not'. 

Thank you for providing for me.

Thank you for enabling me to continue to do God's work.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2XhhuM9GZo

We prospered in love.

More great music for dancing feet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVbF6IzGWuo

Remember this that the feet impact on the rest of the body.

So are your feet dancing like Lotus Feet?


No comments:

Post a Comment