Tuesday 3 February 2015

Three-Person Babies

How can I contain the tears in my heart when MP's have voted in support of 'three-person babies'.

BABY
   

2012 

How I cry for what they doing to the nature of humanity. How many tears have to be cried - how many times and for how many years. News is that the Church has spoken out against what the scientists and medics have proposed in the UK. Clearly that wasn't enough clout to change the vote.  So if there is going to be a more balanced parliament - then there has to be more women in government. Women from the local communities.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-31069173

This 'Three person babies' issue - from two women and a man - reminds me of the baby dreams. In one of the dreams when the baby was put into my arms - the baby didn't know who his daddy was.  First he said it was his daddy - then he said it was his grandaddy. The other baby went off with the aunt.

Then there was the other dream of the baby that was going off the precipice of the sideboard - loads of other babies were crawling to get away as fast as they could. From a huge 'dark' figure that was standing behind them. The face of the cloaked man wasn't shown to me - although I saw it as being symbolic of man.

Say NO to babies from two different women and a man.


No comments:

Post a Comment