Monday 8 December 2014

MELCHIZEDEK DIVINE PLAN

I was in the kitchen eating the malt oat biscuits with lemon and garlic butter. Oats are excellent to help the body to absorb B12. Oats can also be ground into flour - and both Elijah and Jesus spoke of the importance of the flour and oil for women. I have shared with you the importance of kneading the dough and its connection with the heart and thymus.

In the kitchen I was putting some left over chicken soup in the oven and preparing the peppermint oil for a head and shoulder massage. To have while in the bath with the slices of lemon of zest for the immune system. Lemon is brilliant for enlivening the immune system if the immune system is weak at any time.

You know when your immune system is weak due to it impacting on your energy levels in the physical. Or you can find yourselves sneezing - energetic explosions telling you to give your immune systems a booster.

However - Aspergers people also experience 'fatigue' that comes on very suddenly - and they simply have to sleep when it happens. So let us share his mandala again.

2012

My Aspergers friend kept sending the text message 'Enjoy the show' and I can see how his message relates to Sjogrens - as it is pronounced 'Show'. There are at least 4 million women with Sjogrens in America and 90% of people with Sjogrens are women.

There is always so much to overcome for the overcomer that helps others. The Advocate of Will and the friend of Aspergers. Zion defends.

While I was in the kitchen Melchizedek was close and while I was bathing and massaging he spoke of the pillars of light and how I am a pillar of light. He was confirming that what I was doing was correct for this timeline - and the situation that I find myself in.

Divinely guided on what is appropriate each step of the way - the divine plan.

The healing foods and the oils. I also had yoghurt with coconut and lemon juice prior to my bath. The left over soup didn't get eaten. I went straight to bed after the bath and slept peacefully.

'With long life I shall satisfy him and show him my salvation' Psalm 91:16

As 2014 comes to a close - I would like to say a special thank you to the birds that fed yours truly this year.

Truly you were sent by the LORD and the inter-galatic forces do see everything that you do - to assist the divine plan. You are truly blessed and always in my heart - the blood and other tests show that my heart is healthy. We shall overcome and be victorious again - peace will prevail in our realities - for divine love is unbreakable. Your Advocate lives and is divine - noble in holiness and love beyond measure.


No comments:

Post a Comment