Wednesday 16 October 2013

October Dream 2013

On the 14th of October, 2013 I had I had a series of dreams. In the first dream a local business man that I knew in business was in the dream.  He owns a printing company, he had a really 'sad' look on his face and he was holding some white baby clothes in his hands. Baby clothes that were still in their packaging. He was 'upset' and 'disappointed', that the clothes that he had given for my son when we left for Australia had never been worn. However, my son was a teenager when we left for Australia not a baby. He was still my baby in my heart in those days, although we have always been like best friends. 

The man put the clothes on a charity rail so that someone else could benefit from them. In the dream it was clear that the baby clothes had gone all the way to Australia, and returned again. Neatly, in its clear packaging. It was a strange dream, and he sometimes appears to me in dreams. The man was really sincere in his heart, he really cared about my son in the dream. 

The dream indicated that there are business people who really do care about the children. Especially the children that did not have a dad to be there for them. New baby clothes are new garments for a child to wear. My son was older than the clothes; and that can signify that he was a lot more mature than people realized. That is why he never wore the garments that were given to him. Come to think of it, once he became a teenager he rarely wore anything that I bought him. He has always been a typical Aquarian in that sense, and is discerning about what he wears. He is an old soul, and was from a baby, he was always advanced. 

The end of that cameo was the charity rail. The place for the new baby clothes to go. The married businessman would rather give to a single mother and her child that he knows; than put his giving into a charity or charity shop. As such, the local businessman would rather help those that require it, when they require it.  

New baby clothes are also symbolic of joy due to new birth, and people were joyful when we set off to start a new life in a new country. So when we returned a year later and had to start all over again with nothing, it was hard for people to accept. It was at that time, that I had to buy some warm jumpers from the charity shop due to the change in climate. 

I am adding this now to this post because the mandala for Sara also mentions babies. The name Sara does link with babies, and I've written about that previously. There is also a link between the name Sara and charity. 

While I was in Australia I was also given the charitable mission of compassion with depressed and suicidal children. Now in the UK, 13 years later, the UK have the highest rate of young men committing suicide in Europe.  Why didn't people listen 13 years ago? I can't turn the clock back, all I can do is tell people the will of God, and then hope that they will align their will with divine will. 



MOTHERS TABLE 




How many worthy people are willing to fund the saints as Jesus was funded? The way that he asked for his healers to be funded? There are many wonderful people willing to do great works; but lack the funding to do so. Not just in the UK, and USA, but all over the world. 


THE PUBLISHER & OBAMA 

After the dream about the owner of the printing business. I then had a dream that included a publisher.  My friend and I were driving along the road and we saw a sign. We stopped to find out what was going on. We were aware that there were some plans for an intentional community. We spoke to a man and lady outside and they invited us in for a chat and a drink. 

Then at the table Rupert Murdock was sitting there,  he had a big smile on his face and he gave me a chocolate. He was chuffed with his chocolates and he said 'Bet you don't know where these came from'. The chocolate wrapper was gold and about 2 inches long, it was very thin, on the gold wrapper it had the word 'PRESIDENT', of course, I knew where they had come from. OBAMA. 

Then the people at the farmhouse asked me if I knew who the man at the table was and I said, yes, that is Rupert Murdock, I then told the people at the house what Murdock had done to the RAB. The Son of Joseph. 

There was a lot more to the dream after I left the farmhouse, and it included a younger businessman who runs a design business. 


Do you understand your dreams, what they reveal and their insights? Do you record them as I am recording these for the benefit of others? Are you able and free to share your heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment