Friday 29 April 2022

MOTHER-IN-LAW DREAM

This morning I received another dream. In the dream I was really happy to see my former mother-in-law, Pauline and her family. Pauline showed me her body, her lower back and I could see tumours, I told her that I could give her some healing and she was happy that I could. 

Has far as I'm aware she passed over about a year ago, she was in her 80s.  This dream tells me that Pauline is in what we healers call the "Hall of Healing". She is coming through on the love vibration, she knows I really loved her. I'm happy that she has connected. Amazing that she did it on the anniversary of her son's marriage to yours truly. 

In dream interpretation, to dream of family indicates a general upswing in your interests and this is the 2nd dream this week related to health and healing. 

If you dream of a person with cancer, it can be a dream of contrary, it can also be a warning that if you would like long life then it is best not to overindulge. Pauline was an excellent cook, in fact, she taught me how to make bread. She ate whole foods, organic, she ate in a healthy and considerate manner. During her career she was a nurse, a midwife and then a health visitor, she loved to play cello. 

I have fond memories of her. When she saw how I responded to her youngest son, she said to me, "You will be a wonderful mother". 

In scripture it mentions the tumours and that is one of the reasons that Jesus the healer spoke of the importance of doing the will of the heavenly Father. You don't hear churches talking about that do you? 




No comments:

Post a Comment