Thursday 28 April 2022

SUN BED DREAM

On the 26th of April, 2022, I had a dream of being at a local health and leisure venue having a sun bed and I was chatting with the ladies and we were laughing. I thought OK, I have to go and have some more sun beds. I view the dream has a health and healing dream, has I always feel great after a sun bed. I sometimes receive divine guidance for my own health during dream state. During the dream it felt so real, like I was there on a soul level. 

I find sun beds great for skin conditions and osteoarthritis. 


This week I've been enjoying the infrared light lamp prior to sleep at home, although I hope to have a sun bed tomorrow. There has been some delay due to financial restrictions, people in England are having to pull their belts in due to soaring living costs. And many of us have had extra outlay since Christmas. 

Physically I felt an improvement this morning, I've been taking the Vit D and Choline, however, when I looked at my bio-rhythm's my physical is on the way back up again. When that's the case, it's a good idea to get has much done has possible. I've also been increasing the amount of times that I cook with ginger and turmeric. I've started boiling both rice and potatoes in turmeric, even when roasting potatoes. 

Interesting that it is the partial Solar Eclipse on the 30th April, this time it is in Taurus, so a lot going on with the home front. I have Taurus in my 4th and 5th houses. In this short video Donna Page shares her view of it this forthcoming eclipse. I usually feel the energies coming in prior to its arrival date, so not surprised that I received this dream this week. The 30th of April is also the "Day of Overload". 



No comments:

Post a Comment