Wednesday 13 April 2022

REBALANCING FULL MOON IN LIBRA

Sky and his video on the April 16, Full Moon in Libra. He has called it "Rebalancing Moon". 



Putin is a Libra and they like balance, truth, justice and harmony. They love beauty and beautiful surroundings, harmonious colour is also important to them. Prior to this full moon, Putin has announced that Russia will be continuing with its Space exploration. I would describe him has being as calm as a cucumber, has someone once said to your truly, "You have your head on the right way". Has such, he prefers to do everything in an upright way and I think his Christian heart compels him to protect. 

When I met him in a dream a few years ago, he was very easy to talk too, share with. He's an excellent communicator. 

Do you have any Libra in your chart? I have Neptune in Libra. The 16th of April, is the "Day of Comedy" and Zelenskyy is a comedian and an actor. He has clearly triggered a lot of politicians with his speeches in different parliaments. 

Israel definitely wasn't happy with Zelemskyy's emotive speech. There are over a million Russian Jews living in Israel and some of them have been rallying with Russian flags in support of Russia. A rebalancing. I read a good meme earlier today, there is three sides to a story, there is the story, the counter-story, then there is the truth. 

So what are you rebalancing in your life? I'm rebalancing, change in nutrition now that the winter is over. Also taking another look at my therapy dog's meals and treats now that he is a year old, his body requires less food. Has you can see he likes to sit on me, to stop me looking at the computer screen. He rebalances my life with his requirements and antics. 


Let's see what Roland has to say about the energies of this full moon.  He wrote time for a clean up, to make room for new horizon's, I agree with him.  I view full moons has the end of a cycle, a completion. 

It is certainly a great time for Spring cleaning and getting ready for summer. Although I don't think it is time to put the winter clothes and jumpers away just yet. 







1 comment:

  1. European Space Agency, ESA stop working with Russia on the forthcoming missions to the Moon and Mars.
    https://www.rt.com/russia/553826-esa-roscosmos-moon-mars-canceled/
    Russia has always been great at space exploration.

    ReplyDelete