Wednesday 12 January 2022

TICKET DREAM

In the dream I was at a train station in England buying a train ticket. I'd returned from an Island holiday, I think it was a Turkish Island. The woman at the train station asked for I.D. and my passport that she had to check prior to giving me a train ticket. 

In dream interpretation to dream of tickets can indicate some delayed news which is likely to put you on track to something that you would like.                                                                                                    

Also in the dream there was some of my handwriting in the passport that had been photographed into the passport from the passport form. There were two lines of handwriting, a form of identification. 

Travel in a dream can indicate a sudden substantial increase in status and/or income is forecast in a dream of travelling for pleasure. Other travel dreams must be interpreted by reference to the cause, means, and other details of the dream. 



No comments:

Post a Comment