Saturday 15 January 2022

CALIFORNIA MESSAGE

I had a dream on this misty morning in the UK, skies are white and grey. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10405477/Freezing-fog-blankets-South-East-Met-Office-warns-travel-chaos.html

Has I was leaving my red car in the dream some yobs came along and they were smashing it and setting fire to it. 

Whilst in the dream all I could think about was my puppy and whether my puppy was safe. Keeping him safe was my priority in the dream. 



I was then inside a large, tall, old building and I could see another large, tall, building on the other side of the road and there was a big explosion that was reaching the building that I was in. We could see the explosion from our side of the road. The explosion was very high up in the block, at the top of it. 

There were a lot of people around in the building that I was in, I did recognise a couple of the women in the dream and the puppy was with us.  The husband of one of those spiritual women is a musician. 

After I woke up, I was then given the word CALIFORNIA. 


In dream interpretation to dream of observing America can indicate great happiness through family unity. The assault on the car can indicate that I will be given some important information which can be of great value. In dream interpretation the car is a means of transportation and the car was parked, it was stationery in the dream. Has far as I am aware, Aquarius is retrograde at this time, that could explain the car standing still. The first Mercury Retrograde began yesterday, January 14th, 2022. Venus is also retrograde. 

Venus will go direct on the 29th of January and Mercury goes direct on 3rd February. On the 1st of February it is also the Chinese New Year of the Tiger. 

https://www.allure.com/story/mercury-retrograde-calendar-survival-guide

Buildings can indicate a life achievement and there were buildings on both sides of the road, left and right. Although I was on the right side of the road when we saw the explosion in the building on the left side. The buildings were old and that can indicate that it is important to save for the future, has we say in England, save in case there is a rainy day. 


Dogs in a dream are good to have and they can symbolise loyal friends. An affectionate and happy dog symbolises pleasure and happy times ahead. Seeing friends in a dream can also signify happy social times with good companions. 

This has been uploaded today, this is L.A. California, perhaps Pelosi and Biden would like to clear that lot up on their hands and knees. America does look like a third world country in this filming. 



2 comments:

  1. There has been a building explosion in the Bronx.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10415203/At-three-people-injured-three-story-home-collapses-Bronx.html
    The British woman that was trying to save her dogs on Tonga, the Tonga tsunami also went has far as the west coast of America and California.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10413853/Husband-charity-worker-died-Tonga-tsunami-guilt-ridden.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The puppy was ill last weekend during the night on Friday. Took him to vet in emergency on the Saturday. He's been given an anti-biotic and a pro-biotic. Cost of the visit to the vet £88. He's been fine since, eating etc. I had already ordered another worm count test that we will be sending off to the lab by the end of this week. Cost £18.00.

    ReplyDelete