Friday 14 January 2022

COLON HEALTH - DANGEROUS COLONOSCOPIES

This is a great 30 minute presentation from Dr John Bergman D.C. on Colon Health and the danger of colonoscopies. John says they are dangerous and ineffective procedures and he explains the reasons why. 


This is another presentation from John, this video was uploaded 2 years after the one above. This video is called, "Colon Health". 



Did you know that one in every 1,000 people dies from the medical intervention? One in every 2,000 end up with a perforated colon and have to have surgery due to the harm that it causes to people. 

Did you also know that the prep that they give you is "toxic" and it can completely destroy your gut flora? In the UK, Picolax is given to the patients prior to procedure, the most common adverse reactions are vomiting, nausea, abdominal pain and headache. 

This European Medicines Agency link says that "Hyponatraemia is rare but is the most commonly reported serious adverse reaction". How can it be rare and common at the same time? 

https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/915/smpc

This is another great presentation, GUT BACTERIA, Professor Simon Carding from Norwich Medical School, University of East Anglia. During his presentation he mentions that every person that touches a child prior to the age of three impacts upon their gut flora. 


The latest research from Finland has found that parasites from dogs have been found in humans and my puppy was given veterinary treatment for "Fox Lungworm" in September 2021. He was given medication for three months. 

https://www.helsinkitimes.fi/finland/news-in-brief/20245-researchers-detect-dog-parasite-that-can-infect-humans-for-the-first-time-in-finland.html

My immune system appears to be vulnerable to what the puppy catches or is dosed with because my immune system isn't used to living with a dog. The last time I had a dog was 30 years ago. However, my immune system can and will adjust. 

In July 2021, after he had his Kennel Cough vax I then experienced "oral thrush". Has we know, it is quite difficult to keep a puppy away from your face and mouth, they can catch you by surprise and off guard. Just look at his adorable face. 


Prior to getting the puppy I found that my intestines were rumbling when I went into a food store with a lot of other people, when I left the food store it stopped. I then wondered whether people that had been injected with Nanotechnology mRNA gene therapy were shedding to those that didn't take the jab. 





I began having some gut issues in October 2021, I asked the GP for a blood test, stool test and he also did a urine test. He then referred me to a G.I. Consultant for a Colonoscopy that I have now declined for reasons already specified on this blog post. Plus I am not in any G.I. pain, not bloated or gassy, haven't shed any weight either. Also I received the all clear on a bowel stool screening in 2021. 

What didn't the G.I. Consultant ask me? I wasn't asked what had changed in my life at the time the condition began. He didn't say anything about the allergic reaction on the backs of my hands, a red itchy rash with hives. That pointed me to a serious allergic reaction so I began taken anti-histamines before Christmas and after I saw the GP.  I also nurtured myself with low histamine foods and slowly the bodily functions returned to normal. 

Due to what happened to my puppy, I included a parasite cleanse and took the Folic Acid that the GP prescribed, the blood test showed a Folic Acid deficiency. Although other medics claim that we should take folate rather than folic acid. 

Dr Ben Lynch explains the difference between Folic Acid and Folate. 

https://mthfr.net/folic-acid-awareness-week-2014-want-awareness-here-you-go/2014/01/08/

https://youtu.be/oZzR1NMg0hM

Back to histamine again, Dr Ben Lynch has written an article on Histamine Intolerance, MTHFR and Methylation. Hence there is a link between bowel movement, folate and histamine. 

So what are on the paws of your dog and what is a dog bringing into your home?  



No comments:

Post a Comment