Monday 16 September 2019

SPIDERMAN RISE ABOVE

After I got out of the bath today, I saw the film character,  Spiderman plus I kept on seeing blue energy on the floor.


It is a long time since I've seen Spirit in the bathroom. It is a long time since I've seen a character, a clever young hero that children like. Sometimes Spirit can manifest as a character that depicts the energy of the message and Spiderman is a detector of danger in your environment.

Hence, seeing Spiderman can be preparation and an advance warning.  Time to rise above the circumstances that has been impacting on my life the last few months, enough is enough! It is not uncommon for grace to be under pressure in my life, although it is quite something else to be put under pressure by others co-creation. This song, 'Rise Above' from the Broadway Show is very appropriate.




Another great song from the show. "A Savior Is Born".





No comments:

Post a Comment