Wednesday 4 September 2019

Blood Tests Damage?

My body doesn't like having blood tests, and I refuse blood tests whenever I can due to my body bruising for up to 18 months afterwards. I only agree to have a blood test if it is essential to do so.

The more blood tests a person has the more damage to the body and it's veins.

Although does it go far further than the veins? I think so.



I had a blood test yesterday and today when I woke up my whole body was aching and more so in areas of my body that are most vulnerable e.g. my lower back. So today, I don't feel as well as I did yesterday prior to the blood test.

https://www.axappphealthcare.co.uk/health-information/conditions/heart/regular-blood-tests-and-vein-damage/#targetText=The%20needles%20used%20for%20blood,widely%20from%20person%20to%20person.

Verse of the Day 

"What you heard from me, keep as the pattern for sound teaching with faith and love in Christ Jesus. Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you, guard with the help of the Holy Spirit that lives in us".  2 Timothy 1: 13-14 NIV 


No comments:

Post a Comment