Thursday 26 September 2019

RED PLUM CHEESECAKE

It is Jewish holiday this weekend, Jewish New Year and I like to develop a new recipe for the holidays. So I shall call this red plum cheesecake, "Red October", because that relates to a previous message that I received in May.

What are red plums good for?

Our eyes and eyesight.

I made the red plum compote with four large red plums, simmered in water, and when the compote was cooked I included two jelly cubes, although I would probably include a third next time. Once the jelly cubes are dissolved, you can put the compote in the fridge overnight.

Gelatine is great for the back.

I made a digestive biscuit base with melted coconut oil and butter, as it gives it a toffee taste, I put it in a small cake tin with the base that comes out.

For the cheesecake filling:

300 gram of cream cheese
150ml of double cream
3 tablespoons of coconut oil
Tablespoon of vanilla essence
Four tablespoons of coconut or as many as you like for taste.

Put the cream cheese filling on top of the digestive biscuit base, then put your red plum compote on the top. Then freeze, when frozen defrost and it will keep its shape when you push the base through the rim of the cake tin. It is enough to serve 4-6 depending upon the size of the portions that you like, and you can serve it with the double cream on the top.

I hope you are prepping for the weekend and have a fabulous weekend with the new moon in Libra.

This weekend our veterans will be in St James Park protesting what has happened to soldier F and they will be camping out.



Although this lovely red cheesecake would be great as a Christmas holiday treat too.

No comments:

Post a Comment