Tuesday 24 July 2018

DREAM OF TRUMP



In the night I had a dream of President Donald John Trump, and we were investigating photographs that had been photoshopped. I was explaining how the photographs had been changed and how I could provide the evidence of how they had been changed.

He wasn't happy and neither was I that it had come to this. We were looking at three different photographs in three different ages. Someone had even changed my wedding photograph and I pointed out that I wore a different dress.

The fact that there were three different ages of photographs indicates that what has been happening in American politics has been happening for the length of my lifetime on the planet. Three is also the numeric of wisdom.

In dream interpretation a President is symbolic of power and the greater the power that was in your dream regardless of its form, the greater will be your achievement. To dream of looking at photographs forecasts the pleasing renewal of an old friendship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUQQt2bvcIk

No comments:

Post a Comment