Thursday 8 February 2018

INFECTION DREAM

I had another dream and there were two couples in the dream. The guy I was with asked me if I had ever had any infections. I responded, "I think I did a couple of times in my 20's, but not for decades. In fact, I had "cancerous cells" in my mid 20's and had to have laser treatment for it. It took two years prior to my consultant giving the all clear." 

At that time, my partner and I used to spend a lot of time with another couple. I sometimes think of the best man at our wedding, (since passed over) and his girlfriend at that time.

In dream interpretation an "infection", can be a warning dream about listening to advice from friends and it is not a time to speculate or make any financial investments of an important size.

A dream such as this can be urging you to get professional advice prior to committing yourself. To be asked a question in dream state is usually an obstacle dream, the meaning relates to whether you were able to give a satisfactory answer.

The nature of the dream can also indicate that you "must practice under-indulgence for a time", I am allergic to yeast and have been thinking about cutting out sugar and carbs so that I can go into ketosis.

When you go into ketosis, it's like a disinfectant for the body, it totally clears you out, one of the best detoxes going, a high protein, low carb diet, thank you Dr Atkins for the philosophy of changing a sugar burning metabolism, to a fat burning metabolism and how to do it.



Actually, I am also due for a "smear test" in 2018. I have to have them on a regular basis due to the medical condition that I had in my 20's. In the 90's, I suffered from "ear infections" and was even taken into hospital for it once.

If you are aware of the amount of people in your dream, it signifies an increase in personal power and/or prestige. For my health, I am carrying on with my stretches, inversion, walking, nutrition, clinical sports injury massage, Reiki, and specific supplements for eyes, cells and skin. I've also been receiving some distant Reiki healing sent by a wonderful reflexologist.

The dreamers dictionary was a lovely text book to have in the library, and I've had that dictionary since the 80s'. It was the only book that my son used to pick up to read when he had a dream. The complete guide to interpreting your dreams was written by Stern Robinson and Tom Corbett. ISBN number 0-907812-93 -7 The edition that I have was published by Treasure Press in 1984, although it was first published in 1974 by Souvenir Press.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxVtIaOrwgY

What's Cooking Today 

So what's for lunch today, a coronation chicken salad that I made last night and I have also put on a homemake chicken and vegetable soup with the chicken broth from the bones. I can get many meals out of one chicken. Two roast dinners, coronation chicken for 2-3 lunches, and a soup. Great value for money. Chicken broth is for boosting my collagen.

I like to put ginger and garlic in my coronation chicken, and last night I also included sultanas, and apricots. Garlic is also the number 1 "anti-cancer" food say the medical scientists. I try to eat at least 2-4 cloves of fresh garlic each day. Hence, I don't require any "flu jabs" at all. The medics and pharmaceutical companies can keep those. I am always building up my immune system, the bodies defence.


1 comment:

  1. So news today is that a hospital are doing some Gynaecology research and they would like patients to give them feedback on their business plans. So they're asking members of the local health forum, to help them to formulate their decision making process for free. While they get paid huge salaries.

    ReplyDelete