Monday 5 February 2018

EARTH'S MAGNETIC FLIP

Ben reviews the latest data on the earth changes, and earth's magnetic flip. He views it has a dire situation, and I do too, especially for America. I feel America being a "very dry and dusty desert", a road that cannot be walked on for people that require fresh air and fresh water. The humidity being too immense for most people.

Also remembering how there has been a very big drought in California lasting five years, then they had rain followed by floods. What is happening to our planet is very serious indeed. Ben explains that what was once taking 100 years, is now taking only a decade to manifest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcnPDFKCliU

I remember a man that was up-to-date with the science saying that he had to leave Canada otherwise he would die. So we did everything we could to help him to leave Canada, so that his life could be saved. Prophecy foretold that the LORD would save the lame, and so it was another prophecy was fulfilled.

Around that time I had a dream of him, he hugged me, and kissed the crown of my head prior to leaving a boat that we were on, and he said, "JB will take care of you".  He wasn't alone, he left that location with a younger man. As far as I am aware, that Canadian is in Europe somewhere. 

In 2017, I left the location where the Canadian last posted a message to the community sharing what had happened with him and his health. All of his posts and posts of others, including mine, have now been deleted. 

Then last week, I was told, "Not much longer", the following day, I left the American on-line community altogether. Years and years of warnings had been given in different locations, by the discerning to people that live in North America. So I am not surprised to hear Ben provide a video on the Earth's magnetic flip in his very serious tone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment