Wednesday 27 September 2017

THE HEAD-NECK MASSAGE

Yesterday while bathing, I prayerfully asked about the eyes and the ears. When I asked about the eyes, I was shown an "eye wash", then when I asked about the ears, I was shown an ORANGE energy colour.

The orange colour made me think of the aromatherapy oil, BERGAMOT that was given for a healer that I was seeing the same day in the afternoon. Bergamot is for post-operative procedure, Bergamot has a beautiful fragrance, so I put some behind my ears on my head. It is so lovely, you could use it as a replacement for perfume.

Tree of Life 



When people experience any operative procedure it takes a very long time for the body to recover. Especially if bones are involved in the operation that you receive. So for instance, my bones are still recovering from operative procedure in December 2016.

Something interesting happened yesterday while receiving Reiki healing, numerous times my mouth was being filled with air, and I felt compelled to open my mouth to let it out. The lymphatic-vascular system also goes from the head to the fingers and toes.



This video caught my eye this evening as the doctor is using an orange ball to massage the head. I recommend using a real orange due to it's zest that is in the skin of the orange. An orange is like our skin with pores in it and the orange energy is for the ears. If you have a light box, as I do, you might also like to experiment with orange film on the light box, at your head, or either side of your head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr3eEMQmdZc

The same man did a video on stretches, and I thought that was useful too. You might like to check out some of his other videos.

Back to the eyes and eyewash. In the UK, we have St John's Ambulance, and on their website they offer a range of products for eye washing, including what is known as the eye bath.



http://www.stjohnsupplies.co.uk/products/First-aid-consumables/Eye-Wash/








No comments:

Post a Comment