Wednesday 20 September 2017

Power of Pomegranate



Girl with a Pomegranate 


By William-Adolphe Bouguereau, 1875 

It's a powerful pomegranate week for yours truly. The anti-aging fruit that was given to yours truly while I was in Israel. When I arrived at the airport, security staff found the pomegranates in my case, and they asked me where I got the pomegranates from. I told them my Israeli friend Avner gave them to me. Then they shared what I had said in Hebrew with the other staff, and they all were happy.

Apparently, the name Avner means "Father's Light". Avner and his wife are written in my book of life.

Although I've eaten pomegranate from a child, it was one of my favourite fruits, I think my parents gave it to me for the nutrients it holds. With Jewish New Year of the Tree of Life, it's a great fruit to have on the table to eat.

In this video, Gabriel Cousens shares some research.


The thing is can I make pomegranate seeds sprout. 

Let's wait and see shall we. 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggxgV5cj3XQ





It's great for Vit K, and our manganese mineral, plus a lot more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomegranate


No comments:

Post a Comment