Thursday 7 September 2017

MANGANESE for LIGAMENTS

It was in March 2016, that I first received the divine message about "Collagen and Manganese" and looking back in the archives, there was a mass of blog posts on that for you, and it includes recipes that I created for you.

Interesting that Dr Eric Berg has uploaded a video today, on the mineral Manganese for ligaments, so enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpGnFP_8Tsw

What have I eaten today, I've had some walnut cake. Two eggs, three rashers of bacon, (it is very rare for yours truly to eat bacon, so I enjoy it all the more) mushrooms cooked in two cloves of garlic and butter. Served with some oven cooked sweet potato chips. (I am trying to make room in the freezer for some of my harvest of celery).

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/butters-message.html

Last night I also had baked sweet potato, eggs and some cheese. As I am increasing my iodine in take. The night before, I had cod in sesame seeds, with a jacket sweet potato, served with spinach, butter on top with fresh garlic sprinkled upon it. Delicious. I've eaten fish three times this week, cod and sesame twice, and one smoked mackerel with horseradish.

ALMOND of HOPE 



Later I shall have a manganese fruit and nut smoothie and maybe make an almond cake. I do like orange and almond cake very much. Continuing with the collagen supplement (that I put in my fruit drink) and have begun to take a Saffron extract with marigold supplement. Yesterday, I began to plant the saffron bulbs in the healing garden too. 

My soup this week is carrot and coriander. Although I might include some celery and leek. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bByY2_uXblQ

My smoothie today, an avocado, juice of a lime, a kiwi, a few brazil nuts, table spoon of honey, teaspoonful of cinnamon, Greek yogurt, some spring water. 


1 comment:

  1. Felt drawn towards the Brussels Sprouts today, high in manganese, and Vit K.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brussels_sprout

    ReplyDelete