Thursday 9 April 2015

Whitney Houston Dream

Last night I was asked if a person could come close to my side -  I replied 'Yes' and then while I was in the kitchen I was given the name Ya'akov:  I felt compelled to look at Ya'akov and there is a location in Israel known as 'Kokhav Ya'akov' and it means 'Star of Jacob'  


I found it to be an interesting request as the news about the 'heist' in Hattton Garden had been in the news yesterday: The front door had the numeric of 88 and some Christians associate that numeric with Jesus - I had written 'Remember what Jesus said' as when I saw the news about the 'heist' in London it reminded me of his words written in Luke 8:18: It was after that when I saw the video with the numeric in it! 

In addition Hatton Garden was where my first dentist was - and the news about what happened during passover arrived on the day that I had an appointment with the dentist: Then there is the fact that my engagement ring came from 'Leather Lane' in Hatton Garden: 

Hat ton 
Hat ton 
How lovely you were 
As I danced in Leather Lane 
in my white petticoats and 
ribboned espardrills  

There was fruit and 
there were flowers too: 
The fashions of the lane 
the posters few! 
There was a time that 
you had to be in by 
curfew! 

Its some years ago since I wrote about 'De Beers' and they're well known in Hatton Garden -  as it used to be the biggest diamond centre in the world! 

This year I also the saw the diamonds in front of my eyes and I asked a friend if her dad had worn diamonds as he had passed over: His daughter said that he didn't wear diamonds -  so we had clarity on that! 

Also amongst the visions in the archive I had found the builders trowel with a diamond on it - so it was -  I spread the paint of the trowel in March 2015 - and gave it to the family as a dedication and as a priestly blessing with fruit tea and pink salt! 

Last night - soon after I received the word Ya'akov' while in the kitchen  - I went to bed and I pondered upon my holistic dentist and the decisions that he has made on my behalf: He has decided that we cannot wait any longer for London to respond- we must proceed! He was happy with my bones and gums - and it appears that the healing coconut has worked! 

Then during dream state I had two dreams: 

In the first dream I saw Whitney Houston the singer and she was screaming due to a shooting: She was surrounded by people - she was surrounded by African-Americans  - I thought - 'This is not going to end well in America: 

Then after that I had another dream and everyone was happy: At the time I could remember everything from both dreams - alas when I woke up today - I could only remember what I saw in the first dream and just a recollection of the feeling in the experience of the second dream: 

It is my duty to report on the dreams that I have to share with others - so that they may take from it what they can to help the people: The righteous know what to do with the information that is shared: 

To see a mob or crowd in a dream can signify that you must be cautious - in the dream Whitney Houston wasn't happy about the 'murder' that she saw and experienced; and as we know it is happening a lot in the USA - more so than in any other Western country: 

To dream of a 'death' can be related to an 'inheritance' and as we know the inheritance of Whitney Houston is certainly an issue due to her daughter and the man she called her husband! 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f85OzQcCXhs

1 comment:

  1. OK just had a telephone conversation with the family of Ya'akov - they're moving and coming closer to me

    ReplyDelete