Thursday 30 April 2015

Gong Indonesia

I have been spending a little time at regular intervals on an inversion table to help stretch my back and I must say - so far I am impressed with it - although I am mostly inverting partially:

Its also good exercise for my small hands and arms and its easy to do laying down: I have to take it easy due to injury to my left foot that hasn't fully recovered: I have also experienced some 'sciatica' on the left side as well - and when it happens it is either before I go out - or when I am out! When it happens - it can be very 'painful' and it makes it difficult to walk! Sciatica is to do with the nervous system - and so are the teeth - that crumbled in my mouth when my son was in the womb 31 years ago!

Basically the baby took the calcium from my bones in the last three months of pregnancy - although I ate a lot of fresh and nutritious food and especially oranges - a ate tons of oranges - that is what the baby was asking for - the orange fruit: In hindsight - I should've increased my oily fish  - cloves and basil - as basil as more calcium than milk! The baby also laid on the nerve for nearly two weeks - and when a baby is putting on a pound a week - that is a heavy baby for a small bone structure to carry: 8:13 is a big baby - and he had to be brought on as he was two weeks late:

A little while after I got off of the inversion table -  I heard a gong healing hum on my left side - like the sound bowl - so I went to see if there was any news related to the gong sound that I had heard:

Nepal was still in the news but there was also another serious situation that hasn't received much attention:  The two Australians and six other people that were 'executed' in Indonesia: Our heart goes out to their families at this time - as we are aware how traumatic that grief can be - and we know that bereavement such as that can impact on the health of different family members:

So our thoughts are with you - and may you be comforted at this time - may Indonesia be brought to understand that 'execution' is 'murder' whoever engages in it and Indonesia should know better in regards to the spiritual law - due to its historic knowing about the law of karma - cause and effect:

What Indonesia has done - shall not bode well for it - for this is the Aquarian Age of the humanitarian and for people to be humane - leaders must lead by example - if they wish to have the respect of the people that they hope to lead:

The gong also works with the nervous system - and every country has meridians and energy lines running through it!

It is written that the men were singing a prayer when they passed over - and I shall say a prayer for you:


Today I keep on being given the name 'Alison' - so may that person also receive the relief that they require:

Best wishes to everyone that reads this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment