Tuesday 14 April 2015

Frank Sinatra Singing

When I woke up today - I woke up with Frank Sinatra singing what sounded like 'Let there be love'

In the Sinatra songs he sang of 'Chicago' and also 'New York' - also while I was reading about decisions that America has made - I was given the word 'Signor' an Italian word!

Sinatra's funeral was held at the Catholic Church of the Good Shepherd in California on 20th May 1998: It is written that the words 'The best is yet to come' are imprinted on Sinatra's grave marker!

The RAB - Dad used to sing this song 'Close to You' as well as other Sinatra songs - and when I was a child I used to sing 'Strangers in the night' no surprise then in recent years we made a video called 'Adopt a Stranger'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi9Mlbs6OPM

Blackbird Message 
http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/blackbird-message.html

Outside I can hear the bells of the 'ice cream van'

And Blackbird flew past again - beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment