Saturday 18 April 2015

BLISS

I thought this was beautiful - and it reminded me of how I felt when Jesus first began to appear before me - I remember writing about the bliss!

'He who loves Me is made pure;
his heart melts in joy:

He rises to transcendental consciousness
by rousing his higher emotions

Tears of joy flow from his eyes
his hair stands on end
his heart melts in love

The bliss in that state is so intense
that forgetful of himself and his surroundings;
he sometimes weeps profusely
or laughs - or sings or dances

Such a devotee is a purifying influence 
upon the whole universe 


Srimad Bhagavatam


The 7th of May is the 'Day of Devotion' and it is also the election in the UK - I was watching some recent videos from Russell Brand and he made me laugh when he spoke of Elizabeth and how she would have more people come to see her if she was swimming in a fish tank!

He also highlighted the fact that when David Cameron was asked about the food banks - he didn't even know how many food banks there are: So thank you to Russell Brand - and I can confirm that Jesus is hot for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment