Tuesday 10 June 2014

THE WALL

This painting came in this evening, and afterwards I received this message.

'The wall, the wall, the vine is thine. It belongs to the kind'.

In the past, I did share of how I had walked over the wall in Jerusalem, Israel.

9th April, 2014 

'Joseph is a fruitful vine, a fruitful vine near a spring, whose branches climb over a wall' Genesis 49:22

Song of Songs, 'I am a wall, and my breasts are like towers, thus I have become in his eyes, like one bringing contentment 8:10. 

Prophet Isaiah predicted that elohiym makes salvation its walls and ramparts. Isaiah 26:1 

See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands, your walls are ever before me.  Isaiah 49:16




'I will make your battlements of rubies, your gates of sparkling jewels, and all your walls of precious stones.'  Isaiah 54:12 

'Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins and will raise up the age-old foundations; you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls, Restorer of Streets with Dwellings' Isaiah 58:12 Funny that, when I was young, I used to restore and refurbish antiques, and Victorian houses. I used to enjoy decorating, so did some of my friends. In fact, I can see a woman that I know in Isaiah 54.  There was a time in our lives, when we didn't see each other. 














No comments:

Post a Comment