Thursday 5 June 2014

ISAAC HAYES REVIVAL MANDALA

I was painting a mandala for Isaac Hayes, his family and a revival of his music following the sharing of the Hercules and Mercury, Memphis prophecy.

Then as I was painting, I was wondering if a man has a gun. Then all of a sudden the brown paint spilt on the mandala, I had no choice, but to spread the paint, so it looks like wood grain. Isaac Hayes also sung about 'Knocking on Wood', and the LORD spoke of 'Tap on Wood'.

It is an honor to be able to honor Isaac Hayes and his music. Such amazing sounds, and an incredible singer and musician that inspired so many hearts. You never know what you might find in a tree. I once bought a sideboard at an auction for thirteen pounds. It looked like it had been stored in a shed, and it was in two pieces.

I took it home, and cleaned it up, patiently, just a little at a time, with cotton wool. My goodness it was so beautiful. It was a Georgian chiffonier, and the wood was rare to find.

It had the most amazing wood carving on the front of it, and on its mirror surround.  It looked beautiful in my bedroom.

Alas, due to what a person had done to my finances, I was forced to sell it to an antique shipper. He gave me four hundred pounds for it, I was happy with the amount, bearing in mind, what I had paid for it to begin with, and selling it direct to the shipper, there was no selling costs. I was fortunate that I knew him, from the auction rooms where I went.

At the time, I wasn't happy to see the beautiful piece of furniture leave my Victorian house. He shipped it to Australia, my son was just a baby at the time. I am sure that you can understand that four hundred pounds was a lot of money 30 years ago, it was enough to pay the mortgage for a month.

Someone just knocked at the door, and I nearly jumped out of my skin. I do wish, that people wouldn't do that, my auric fields are susceptible to sudden loud bangs. Knock gently, when you knock at my door.

ISAAC 

Original painting, A4 in size.

If you look at the painting, it looks like Isaac is in the wood of the tree.  So hugging a tree is like hugging Isaac Hayes. There are red feathers in the painting, and two red flowers, like fire lotus. There is yellow for creativity, and you can only see one red ring, it looks like the other red ring has gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR6SKLE8nZM

A tree represents life, and the mandala speaks of the life and music of Isaac that is in the tree. Stay close to the trees beloved ones, and you will be safe. So then, it is an Isaac tree from the seeds that he planted.

I remember when the LORD said, 'Your love is as deep as the ocean, and as tall as a tree'. Such beautiful words he speaks to me sometimes. I asked a friend the other day, was he speaking about me, or was he speaking about you, or was he speaking of the capacity of all humanity to love.

At the end of the day, Scientology did not save Isaac, he passed over young. However, his creativity and what he could do with a song, is awesome.  'Walk on By', is just one example of how he transformed that song, into a classic that went beyond what Dionne Warwick did with it.

Isaac had creativity in his soul, just like in the tree of life that gives you memory in its rings.  Rings in the wood, the many circles, the grains, the shapes, the patterns, that wood create, can be absolutely stunning. This year is also the year of the wooden horse, and that reminds me of Victorian rocking horses. I had one when I was a child, and I bought one for my son.

I was compelled to give wooden broaches to some of our friends in Israel, I brought the peace doves when I was on Mount Carmel, a symbol of the Druze and gave it to them, at the sea of galilee. Like the bird returning to the ark of Noah. It was a sign for Israel.

Have you noticed that when an avocado pip is dry, it looks just like wood?



1 comment:

  1. I was pondering more on Isaac Hayes, whose name means 'One who laughs'. And the LORD said, 'Battle Bow'.It seems that the first mention of the battle bow in the bible is in the beginning with Ishmael. In Isaiah 28, there are those that turn the battle back from the gate, and the Spirit of Justice gives strength to those that do so. As we know, salvation is at the gates of daughter Zion.

    ReplyDelete