Thursday 26 June 2014

1,335 DAYS

Chris Rea brought out a beautiful song called, 'Who do you love?' In the song he sings about an innocent dream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjSd5nd1Y_0

In 2006, while I was on a mission in Israel, I asked a beautiful Israeli artist, 
what the numeric of 1,335 means. She responded, 'Happiness'.
One can view the days in terms of years or days. 

I am trying to recall what I was doing 1,335 days ago.
1335 days is nearly four years ago. 
Tomorrow is the anniversary of Michael's passing in 2010.
Michael and the Prince of Greece are both mentioned in the book of Daniel.

A lot of water has gone under the bridge since 2010.
Russell Means passed over, my friend in his boat (UK) Peter in Australia.
Saxon, Sweet Karen, Nikki, Omega and Galaxy.
Blessed David, always in my heart. May you sail a golden boat in the heavens.

Healing miracles and raising people up.

I have been in at least five different internet locations since then.
Three one-hour long radio interviews for the USA.

Over 100 videos were created on the prophecies for youtube.
Two different blogs.
Articles distributed around the world.

How time flies when you're in the good company of Spirit.



As the LORD said, 'Your love is as tall as a tree, and as deep as an ocean'. 

Scripture tells you that he loves HESED, 
 he loves daughter Zion, more than all of the dwellings of Jacob. 

I once asked the LORD, where is he?

He replied, 'Reach out, and he will find you'.

That was before I was commanded with the design of the hand avatar.

The 'Radiant Hand'.


1335 days back from tomorrow takes us to 30th October, 2010. 

1335 days from when I arrived in the USA = 24th December, 2011.

I was there for two weeks, so that then takes us into 2012. 

1335 days from that fateful day on 3rd January, 2011,

is the 30th August, 2014.

The solar eclipse that fulfilled another biblical prophecy.



1+3+3+5 = 13, the day of my birth.

13 is the Hebrew gematria for 'Love', and 'The One'. 

1+3 = 4 and 2014 ends in 4 and its a feminine number.

This year is the year of horse, with a numeric of 7, the spiritual teacher. 

14 the last two digits of 2014 also relates to Rev 14, and New Jerusalem.


That golden mandala, reminds me of what I saw the other morning when I woke up.

Golden wisdom

It was cosmic existence.

It also reminds me of the golden eternity flower ring. 

'The one that gets wisdom loves life, the one that cherishes understanding will soon prosper'.


No comments:

Post a Comment