Sunday 25 February 2024

FRIENDS RESCUE DREAM 2024

At dawn I received dream of two females in fact, I think there was also a third, although the two healers were most prominent in the dream. We were together in some type of hotel venue, people were trying to stop us from leaving the hotel. I managed to leave and told them to meet me around the corner, while I go and get the car and then come around to pick them up. If I hadn't picked them up, a rescue, they wouldn't be allowed to leave the hotel because there were people standing in their way. The people trying to stop them from leaving were security staff in black security outfits. 

In dream interpretation it can indicate a satisfying achievement. When you know how many people are in your dream it can indicate an increase in personal power and or prestige. 

When a person/s are trapped, for a woman it can signify "misplaced trust". Hence, they were being rescued from it. In a dream of rescuing people, it signifies sudden success in overcoming a previously sticky obstacle. 























A dream of the hotel in this context can indicate a satisfying achievement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment